Terms & Conditions
ZimBOARDS.com Terms & Conditions
Order Cancelations, Damaged Product, Returns & Exchanges
Order Cancelations – You have 48 hours after ordering online to cancel an order. After 48 hrs. many orders have been processed and possibly shipped. We may be unable to retrieve an order through UPS, USPS or Common Carrier – in this case you (customer) are responsible for refusing shipment. All orders are shipped insured with signature required. You may be charged shipping costs.
Damaged Orders – All orders are shipped insured and require a signature of receipt. It is the customer’s responsibility to refuse damaged shipments (packages with noticeable damage). Customers are also encouraged to take cell phone pictures of damaged product and or packages then email to us at email@example.com or info@zimBOARDS.com within 5 business days. All replacements or refunds are issued after we receive the original damaged shipment (upon our inspection).
Exchanges – We do not accept exchanges.
Returns – DO NOT RETURN ITEMS WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST FOR AUTHORIZATION. We do not accept used product returns, custom or personalized items (unless they are damaged or defective). We do not accept returns on “sale items”. All product returns (qualifying items) must be returned within 7 business days of the customers receipt of the item – all returns require a “Return to Manufacturer Authorization Number” (RMA#) that can be acquired by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by contacting us by phone 610-856-1223.
DO NOT SHIP ITEMS BACK TO US WITHOUT a RMA# clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping package.
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Custom Order Changes – You have 48 hours (2 – business days to make changes to “Custom Orders”). Once the custom order is sent to the woodshop and in process change orders “may” not be possible.
ZimBOARDS Custom Hardwood Wall Décor and Furniture
ZimBOARDS.com is a subsidiary of TreasuredCountryGifts.com and specializes in handmade rustic hardwood cutting boards, décor and furniture. ZimBOARDS products may be purchased online using our secured websites or by contacting us by phone or e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) 610-856-1223.
"Custom" (special order) cutting boards, décor and furniture are designed and built just for you – whether you purchase online or by phone, a TreasuredCountryGifts.com Inc. (TCG) representative will assist you with the purchase ensuring you receive the custom item you expect. Because there is a build lead time, TCG will on occasion update you on the build progress. Remember your ZimBOARDS Hardwood piece is hand-made specifically for you and we cannot accept returns on custom items.
Our Sales Territory and Lead Time
ZimBOARDS hardwood products are only available to customers located in the lower 48 contiguous States (United States of America). Lead times for all furniture is 4-12 weeks. Shipping can take up to 3 weeks depending on your location.
How to Pay
Secure Online Purchase - You may purchase ZimBOARDS Products online and pay using our Websites secure shopping cart. During Checkout you will be prompted to check the box that you have read and understand the "Terms and Condition" (what you are reading now).
Order using Our Secure Websites, by phone or e-mail: Ordering using our secure website is safe protecting your personal information. Some purchases are more involved and may require personal assistance over the phone or by e-mail – your TCG Representative will answer questions or support requests. ZimBOARDS items costing more than $1,000.00 –or- are personalized or custom may require a 50% deposit.
Special Order Confirmation – Custom orders or orders requiring a deposit will be confirmed – TCG will contact the customer by phone or email to confirm the order and receipt of deposit. Deposits must be received by us prior to orders being released to the woodshop for production.
Special Order Deposit Receipt - Regardless of how you choose to pay for your ZimBOARDS item(s) TCG will send you a receipt of deposit within 48 hours of receiving the deposit via email - mailed upon request. It will include the estimated shipping charges. When your order is complete - you will be sent a request for final payment (balance and shipping) when order is ready for shipping.
Special Order Cancellation - From the time of receiving your ZimBOARDS order confirmation you will have 72 hours to cancel your order - canceling an order after 72 hours, we will retain 30% of the deposit (not including shipping) and refund you the balance.
Payment Methods Accepted- VISA, Mastercard, Money-order, Certified or personal check (must clear) Wire Transfer. Any personal check that does not clear will have a $50 fee added.
Commissioning and Build Lead Times - Our Furniture Makers have extensive experience designing and building custom furniture pieces - they are very diverse and capable. We require a $200 design fee for commissioned projects which will be reimbursed on the final order payment.
Lead Time – Our Lead Times vary depending on item. Custom ordered shelving, cutting boards and wall décor typically require a 4-6 week lead time. Furniture and more complicated items may require longer (8-10 weeks) but can take longer depending on the woodshop production schedule and the complexity of your order.
How We Ship – Smaller ZimBOARDS items like cutting boards, shelving and décor usually ship via UPS or USPS. Larger, heavier pieces will ship common carrier, typically “White-Glove Carriers” who specialize in delivering furniture. The “White Glove” delivery driver(s) will carefully unload and unpack your furniture. They will then bring it to the room(s) of your home or office. All related packing material from your furniture will be removed. In some cases the delivery driver will provide light assembly if needed.
There are some locations where inside delivery is not available. Any and all problems (scratches, dents) must be noted on delivery paperwork (Bill of Lading). Photographs of any and all defective, damaged or wrong items are required as proof. You must notify us within 72 hours of refusing your furniture shipment. If you sign the Bill of Lading for the delivery without documenting any such problem or issue, the piece of furniture is not eligible for return or refund in any amount. Once you sign for delivery, you are responsible and forfeit any claim against TCG.
Returns – “Custom Order” ZimBOARDS Décor and Furniture are made specifically for you - all custom purchases are final. It is your responsibility to make sure the furniture or wall décor you order will fit through doorways and stairs on its way to its final destination. Additional charges associated with additional labor, or services resulting from delivery problems may be the responsibility of the customer.
In the rare case that we accept a “custom order” return, we will charge a 30% restocking fee (less shipping) - additionally you will be responsible for any and all return shipping costs.
Quality of Workmanship – All ZimBOARDS Hardwood products are made in Lancaster County Pennsylvania by Master Furniture makers and skilled craftsmen. ZimBOARD products come with a 90-Day Warranty against workmanship or material defects (does not include damage from unreasonable use, neglect or environmental conditions). All ZimBOARD Products are made of solid hardwood and intended for normal indoor use and wear.
Misuse or neglect associated with damages from impact (dents, gouges) or burning (high temperature items coming into contact with wood) or the furniture being used outside or using in a way it is not designed to be used, spilling of any caustic chemicals or any and all other misuse or neglect are not covered by warranty.
Additionally, we have no control over extreme levels (+/-) of humidity that can cause wood to expand and contract and therefore not covered under warranty.
Defective or Wrong Furniture - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for physically inspecting your ZimBOARD Furniture order prior to signing the driver's Bill of Lading (before the driver leaves your location). Damaged, defective or wrong furniture should be refused and returned with the delivery driver. You must notify us (TCG) within 72 hours (3 days) of refusing your furniture shipment. Photographs of any defects, damage or wrong items may be required as proof.
DISPUTES - A dispute related to a ZimBOARD Hardwood Product that cannot be resolved by 1. Through the limited warranty, 2. Occurs outside the limited warranty period, 3. Is not covered by the limited warranty or 4. Involves any other dispute, the customer may have to resolve said dispute directly with the third party manufacturer. All disputes relating to in any way to any product(s) sold through TCG will be resolved by binding Arbitration rather than in court, except the customer may declare claims in small claims court when qualified. The Federal Arbitration Act and Federal Arbitration Law apply to this agreement.
The venue for any dispute hereunder, shall be held in Berks County Pennsylvania or the place of business of the third party manufacturer. If for any reason a claim/dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, "we each" waive the right to a jury trial. For any dispute hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive a reimbursement for fees and costs, including attorney's fees arbitration fees and court costs. Treasured Country Gifts (TCG) reserves the right to make changes to our website, printed material, policies, terms of service, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
* A Treasured Country Gifts.com, Inc. Invoice/Receipt serves as a legally binding contract between the said customer and TreasuredCountryGifts.com,Inc. pursuant under Pennsylvania State Law.
*Placing an Order for a ZimBOARD product signifies you have read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions specified here on the TreasuredCountryGifts.com and ZimBOARDS.com websites. Available by mail by request.
* All claims related to the TreasuredCountryGifts.com and ZimBOARDS websites, services provided through the websites are governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania.
- ZimBOARDS.com is owned and operated by Treasured Country Gifts.com, Inc. (a Pennsylvania Corporation).
- Our furniture is hand-made and can take 8-10 weeks to make.
- Delivery depending on size or the order and destination can take 2-3 weeks.
- We will email you shipping details prior to your order shipping.
- Interruptions to your delivery that include but are not limited to bad weather, traffic, uncontrollable events may occur which neither TCG or the shipper have no control.
- The shipping company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule an appointment.
- Deliveries are made during standard business hours Monday-Friday 8am to 5 pm excluding Holidays. Occasional weekend and or evening deliveries may occur. Our shippers will do their best to accommodate your schedule, but we cannot guarantee a specific time or day.
- Someone (adult) must be present at the time of delivery. If you have made a confirmed delivery appointment with the shipper and fail to keep that appointment, you may be charged additional re-delivery /storage fees and your delivery may be delayed.
- ZimBOARDS Hardwood Décor and Furniture may require some assembly –or- installed by a licensed installer.
- The customer is responsible for the planning of how the furniture will fit through doorways, hallways elevators or staircases. We cannot offer returns/refunds for furniture that does not fit in your home or office.
- There are situations where the White Glove Delivery team cannot accommodate delivery into the room of your choice due to:
- Furniture being too large to fit and the delivery team may not be able to physically solve the problem.
- The delivery team will not lift furniture through windows or remove doors or windows.
- The delivery team will not disassemble, move or dispose of existing furniture.
- Travel to rooms receiving the furniture must be prepared (clear path). The delivery team does not make preparations for your delivery.
- Curbside & White Glove Deliveries require: a paved road, road with minimum of 12', and a road clearance height of a minimum of 14'.
- Delivery drivers must be able to safely turn around once the delivery is complete- please contact us at 610-856-1223 to discuss a potential restriction or problem well in advance of delivery. Additional Services required to solve unanticipated delivery problems or change of destination address while the shipment is in transit (re-consignment) may result in additional charges.
IMPORTANT: Shipment Inspection
* All Furniture is insured for shipping and carefully packaged for protection. You the customer are fully responsible for carefully inspecting the furniture for damages. All furniture is to be unpacked and inspected before the driver leaves. Any damage must be listed on the Weigh Bill/ Bill of Lading.
All damage must be reported within 72 hours (3 days) or insurance will not cover the damage.
Photographing any damage is highly encouraged and those photos can be emailed along with your order number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS? Phone, fax or email your TreasuredCountryGifts.com/ZimBOARDS.com Customer Service Representative.
Treasured Country Gifts.com Inc.
29 Dawson Drive
Mohnton, PA. 19540
Phone: 610-856-1223 Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm Eastern
**ZimBOARDS.com is a subsidiary of TreasuredCountryGifts.com, Inc.